How To Order
How To Measure and Order Your custom Olsen-Stelzer Boots
Olsen-Stelzer knows that the custom fit is what sets our boot apart from the competition. This custom fit comes from good measuring.
Follow these simple steps to measure for your new pair of custom, hand-made Olsen-Stelzer Boots.
NOTE: You will need to use legal size paper to trace your feet if your shoe size is 10 or larger.
IMPORTANT FACTS TO REMEMBER
- If using plain paper, record measurements legibly on the ride side of the page
- Record your shoe size and boot size
- Feel free to send us a well fitting boot
- You can also use a Brannock device
- Note any injuries, bunions, corns, or problem areas
The more information we have the better we can give you a good fit.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call 855-991-8102 or contact us.